Stafford Sports provides clients with a comprehensive Business Plan that serves as the primary planning and resource document for the initial stages of the facility development process. Ownership can then present this detailed document to lenders, government officials and other constituencies whose approval is necessary to move facility development to the next important phase.
Stafford’s team of professionals has executed all-inclusive Business Plans that led to the development of state-of-the-art arenas such as the AT&T Center, BB&T Center and Wells Fargo Center.
In addition to our ongoing participation in the development of these facilities, our unique approach to the development of the Business Plan is based on our extensive knowledge, experience and relationships as operators of facilities such as Nassau Coliseum, the legendary Spectrum and the Louisiana Superdome and our strategic guidance for sports franchises including the Philadelphia Flyers, San Antonio Spurs, New York Islanders and New York Rangers.
Identification and Review of Market potential including:
• Review of Economic, Demographic and Development Trends
• Analysis of Existing and Future Demand for Events
• Extensive Interviews with Potential Users
• Analysis of support and demand for Naming Rights, Premium Seating and Sponsorship
Facility Design Program and Cost Estimate
Identification and development of design and cost elements including:
• Facility Design Program and Cost Estimates
• Multi-Year Financial Pro Forma
• Cash Flow Forecasts
• Time Line for Implementation
• Cost/Benefit Analysis
Facility-Related Commercial Opportunities
Analysis of potential retail and commercial opportunities such as:
• Premium Seating
• Retail Space and Merchandising
• Restaurant and Lounge Space
Financing the Project
Analysis of Potential Public and Private Financing Structures for:
• Capital Sufficiency
• Availability and Implementation Capacity